Error 0x800c0133 when you are retrieving email with your Outlook Express (OE) is because of currupted Inbox file.
To remedy please follow these steps:
- Open OE, on the left pane, right click "Local Folders", select "New Folder...", specify a name for your new folder as "Temp".
- If you are still able to access "Inbox", move all mails in "Inbox" to the new "Temp" folder.
- Go to menu "Tools" -> "Options" -> "Maintenance" tab -> "Store Folder" button. It will show the location of your Inbox file, please remember this location.
- Close OE, go to the location mentioned above, delete the file "inbox.dbx".
- Restart OE, the "Inbox" folder should be auto recreated. Move back your mails to the new "Inbox", remove the "Temp" folder.