- Firstly, grab a copy of WinSCP application (WinSCP Client) from http://winscp.net/eng/download.php, and install it.
- We recommend WinSCP (must include hyperlink to http://winscp.net/eng/docs/master_password for securing password saved on PC)
- Once installed, launch the program and the following screen should appear.
- Click on "New Site",Then fill in the connection details and click "Save" to save the settings.
File protocol: FTP
Encryption: TLS Explicit encryption
Host: ftp.yourdomain.com or IP Address
Username: FTP Username
Password: FTP Password
- Select your account on left panel here is firstname.lastname@example.org and click on Login
- Connection established. You will see the server files on the right hand side and you have your local files on your left. At this point, you have successfully connected to the server. You may either drag and drop, double click on them or right click on them to transfer them between two locations.
Note: Please upload your website files to "wwwroot" folder.
Note: We do not recommend using CoreFTP or FIlezilla.