QuickBooks error code 15215 is usually seen at the time of downloading payroll updates and maintenance release. This error can also be seen when the software tries to access the server, but the server fails to respond. The user might see the following error message at the time of downloading the payroll updates “Unable to verify digital signature”. If you are also facing this error, then reading this post ahead will surely help you in getting rid of this error instantly.
What leads to QuickBooks error 15215?
The main causes behind QuickBooks payroll error 15215 are as follows:
- Incorrect QuickBooks installation
- In case the QuickBooks payroll files or windows system get corrupted due to malware or virus or any other infection
- Moreover, if the files related to QuickBooks get deleted mistakenly due to any activities in the system
- Or if the application is running in the background at the time of update
- Also, if the Microsoft internet explorer has incorrect configuration
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks error 15215
The user can resolve the QuickBooks error code 15215 by verifying USE TLS 1.0 is checked, and USE TLS 1.1 and USE TLS 1.2 are unchecked in the internet options window of internet explorer. The steps to be followed:
- The first step is to shut down the QuickBooks application
- And then, access and open the internet explorer browser
- After that, move to the tool’s icon and the internet option tab
- The next step is to click on advanced tab
- Also, look for the option USE TLS 1.0, USE TLS 1.1, and USE TLS 1.2
- Once done with that check if the USE TLS 1.0 is marked
- The user is then required to confirm that the USE TLS 1.1 and USE TLS 1.2 aren’t checked
- Now, click on ok to close the windows
- And then shut down the internet explorer
- Followed by rebooting the system once it is restarted
- Lastly, try to download the QuickBooks update again
By now the QuickBooks error code 15215 might have been resolved. However, if the error persists, make sure to get in touch with our accounting professionals and ask them to resolve the error on your behalf.
Give us a call at our toll-free customer support number i.e. 1-844-405-0907, and leave the rest on our 24X7 QuickBooks error support
team. Feel free to call us at any pointy of time, our team will be happy to help you.
Read More Helpful Articles