Here’s How You Can Reschedule Your Air India Flight Ticket: Process & Guidelines
Have you been planning to reschedule your reservations on Air India? Well, the airline does let you reschedule its bookings without any hassle, however, you’ll need to understand its important guidelines to do so. Besides, the airline also understands the need of last minute changes that passengers look forward due to the occurrence of any unavoidable circumstances. So, if you have also made reservations on Air India, then read this post further and get to know about the airline’s rebooking guidelines and process.
Process To Reschedule Your Air India Reservations Online
The following steps will help you to reschedule your reservations online on Air India.
· Visit the Air India official website through your web browser, then move to the Manage Your Bookings tab on the top.
· Now, select the Manage Trip option from the drop-down, and then on the next page, enter the following details:
o Last Name
o Booking Reference number
o Or the Ticket Number
· Hit the Retrieve Booking option to fetch your Air India booking details and then follow the onscreen instructions to cancel your flight tickets, and then to reschedule them.
Rescheduling Tickets On Air India: Important Guidelines
· Air India allows its passenger to rebook flight ticket on their Air India Reservations at the time of cancellation however, is there’s no future date is planned, then passengers are required to cancel their bookings.
· Passengers are required to pay the reschedule fee for changing the date & time of their Air India flight tickets. Besides, the reschedule fee will depend on the destinations & routes details as per their booking.
Moreover, if you wish to know more about rescheduling the Air India Reservations, fee, and other guidelines, then feel free to connect with Air India phone number .