How to Pick Right Vein Specialist For Varicose Veins?
Question asked by Steven Bower - July 21 at 9:59 AM
    Nurse practitioners (NP) and physician assistants (PA) are considered "physician-extenders" and many are excellent in certain settings. When it comes to the varicose vein treatment the education and experience of an extender do not compare to that of a physician and definitely not of a board-certified surgeon.

Reply to Thread